Friday, October 21, 2011

Miracle Lola

On a Friday, my usual day off, I stroll out of bed and notice the hamster cage was hacked into. Immediate panic set in. Lola. Is. Dead. I was terrified to even start looking for her, I didn't want to find her dead body. I finally got enough nerve (after several frantic phone calls to both parents) to start looking but no luck. I locked both cats downstairs and headed out for the day. I just couldn't stand being in the house knowing there might be my precious dead hamster somewhere. Besides even if the small chance she was alive she'd be sleeping since it was daytime. We looked all day and all night and all day Saturday but nothing. I was sweeping downstairs and did find little poopies but didn't think much of it. I locked both cats overnight downstairs hoping the it'd give Lola a chance to stay alive if she was alive. Saturday night I get a phone call saying the my dad found Lola DOWNSTAIRS ALIVE. He was watching a movie when he noticed my cat, Jack, stalking something over by the computers. There was poor lil Lola. She seemed perfectly fine, just super thirsty. She's a miracle hamster that's for sure! I guess God cares for even the little guys!

No comments: