Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Jack's 1st Birthday


Birthday Dinner!


Jack-when we first got him (4-5months old) Me & Jack



My dear baby jack,
You may act like you don't care about me but I know deep down inside you do love me as much as I love you. You are such a blessing in my life and so grateful to have you a part of it. From the first day I got you I knew we were going to be grand friends. You are for the most part very well behaved and clean. Thank you for always cleaning up after your brother when he doesn't cover up his poopies very well in the litterbox. Thank you for always reminding me when the food/water bowl is empty. I feel like you sometimes take care of me. I will always think you're the most beautiful cat I have ever seen. This first year was amazing and look forward to the next 20+. I love you so much my baby boy. Happy Birthday!!!

Love, Mom.

No comments: